The Vylon® product line consists of Vylon Pipe and Vylon Slipliner.
Vylon Pipe is a closed profile, PVC sanitary sewer pipe made in 21” through 54” diameters. Produced since 1987, millions of feet of our standard PS 46 pipe have been installed all across the country. In the spirit of continuous innovation, Vylon 75 was developed to meet the rapidly growing market demand for a higher stiffness, higher performing product, which not only is stronger but also has double the impact resistance of previous Vylon products.
Vylon Slipliner Pipe has a flush coupling design for the rehabilitation of existing sewers. As a low cost alternative to dig and replace, Vylon Slipliner Pipe allows the lining of a live sewer with a completely new pipe without the cost of bypass pumping.
- Vylon Large Diameter Closed Profile Sewer Pipe
- Vylon 75
- Vylon PVC Gravity Sewer Pipe Installation Guide
- Vylon Slipliner Pipe Installation Guide
- Plastic Pipe Design Manual
- Vylon magazine article Reprinted from Pacific Northwest Trenchless Review 2012, courtesy PTR Communications Inc.
- Canton’s sewer uses new technology and serves as catalyst for trail system
- Sliplining in Lakeland FL
- Sliplining Renews 100-Year-Old Sewer
- Sliplining Records Under Heavy Flows
- Sinkholes, Sinkholes Everywhere
- Sliplining Saves Sewers in New Jersey
- Vylon Solves New Hanover County Sewer Problem
- Vylon Pipe Provides Better Option
- Sliplining Helps Restore Deteriorated Sewer Lining
- Vermont Town Looks Downstream With New Stormwater System
- Sliplining Helps Restore Aging Sewer Lines
- Boyer Perfects Tools for Houston Sliplining
- Oklahoma City’s First Large Scale PVC Sliplining Project Success